Riverside Support Modifications Lawyer

No divorce is ever really "final." Incomes rise and fall. Extra jobs to help make ends meet can take parents away from children. A lost job can adversely affect a noncustodial parent's ability to make child support and alimony payments.

When child visitation and custody modifications or spousal support modifications to an existing settlement agreement must be requested — or contested — after a divorce, the skilled Riverside family law attorneys with experience you can trust are at the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz.

Catherine A. Schwartz leads a dedicated, knowledgeable group of lawyers whose team approach to your problems can bring positive results. Our founder and staff's insistence on attentive personal service means that your goals are listened to throughout the legal process. We use our broad knowledge of California family law and decades of combined experience to increase your chances for a favorable outcome.

Contact us today to secure your initial consultation. We can accommodate your need for an evening or weekend appointment.

Law Offices Of Catherine A. Schwartz — Decades Of Combined Experience In California Family Law

A parental relocation or child "move away" is a common reason to petition a family court for a post-decree modification. Business or military transfer, job seeking, remarriage and specialized health care available only in another state are typical causes for modifications.

Our versatile family law firm can also help you if you want to contest a former spouse's request for a modification, or if obligations spelled out in a settlement agreement have not been lived up to.

Contact us to learn more about how our founding attorney's more than 30 years of experience can work to your advantage. Call our Riverside law offices 951-335-0510 or reach us by email message.