Riverside Criminal Law Defense Attorneys
Regardless of the criminal charges you are facing, you will be treated with dignity and respect at the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz. We try to resolve criminal cases in the best interests of our client. While we try to negotiate with district attorneys, we will not hesitate in taking a case to trial. Prosecutors are not in charge. We are.
Full-Service Criminal Defense For Riverside And The Inland Empire
Our practice of criminal defense includes the following areas:
- Drug sales and possession — Retaining an experienced defense attorney immediately should be the first step after an arrest for a federal or state drug crime. Immediate representation can minimize the consequences and provide opportunities for rehabilitative treatments instead of jail.
- Sex crimes — In addition to aggressive prosecution, a lifetime of sex offender registration can result from a conviction of a sex crime. Riverside criminal law defense lawyer Catherine A. Schwartz protects clients’ rights and gets to the facts involving these legally complex and emotionally charged cases.
- DUI — The severity of a drunk driving conviction ranges from fines and community service to jail time and possible suspension of your driving privileges. At the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz, we attend to every detail in building a strong defense and pursuing a satisfactory outcome.
- Internet crimes/identity theft — Crimes involving the use of the internet are complex and can be charged at the state or federal level. While the experience of an attorney is vital, respected computer forensic experts are also necessary to conduct a thorough investigation of allegations.
- Three-strikes cases, including murder — Two or more “serious or violent” felonies on a criminal record could lead to a 25-year to life sentence for a conviction of a third felony. Aggressive representation is important as is an attorney who puts you in the best light to show that you do not deserve a life in prison.
- Expungements — An expungement allows a withdrawal of a guilty plea or no contest and enter a plea of not guilty. Job applications no longer have to include an admission of being arrested or convicted of a crime. While challenges exist in online public records, an expungement still offers an opportunity at a fresh start.
Contact The Law Offices Of Catherine A. Schwartz For A Free Consultation
For more information, contact the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz at 951-686-8190 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is located in Riverside, California. We serve clients in the Inland Empire, including San Bernardino. For the convenience of our clients, we accept appointments in the evenings and on weekends and accept all major credit cards.
- Drug Sales and Possession
- Drug Trafficking and Possession Involving Opioids
- Sex Crimes
- DUI for Persons Under 21
- DUI for Recreational Marijuana
- Three Strikes/Violent Crimes
- Theft/While Collar Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence Defence
- Gang Related Crimes
- Restraining Orders & Protective Orders
- Weapons Violations
- Internet Crime/Identity Theft
- Assault and Battery