Riverside Same-Sex Divorce Attorney
Is your same-sex marriage ending in California?
Your domestic partnership and cohabitation rights — especially the right to an equal say in matters of property division, child custody, visitation and child support — are of paramount concern at this difficult time in your life.
The knowledgeable, compassionate same-sex divorce attorneys with experience you can trust are at the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz in Riverside.
Our skilled staff of divorce lawyers uses a team approach to finding solutions for your problems when a marriage is ending — problems affecting you, your children, your finances and your future.
When Your California Same-Sex Marriage Ends, Our Hard Work For You Begins
The move to marriage equality in our state has made new practice areas of same-sex marriage and divorce. A divorcing person’s goals, however, remain basically the same, and include priorities such as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support and alimony
- Property division
- Post-judgment modifications of custody and support, caused by sudden and substantial changes in circumstance
- Contempt orders and enforcements of settlement agreement obligations that have gone unfulfilled
Is the spouse you are divorcing intent on moving the child you share out of state? Are disagreements over child support or alimony calculations delaying your same-sex divorce? Have your property division objectives been overlooked in discussions regarding marital assets?
The Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz can assist with any and all of these critical divorce issues. Our law firm’s founder has more than 30 years of experience that can benefit you. Contact our convenient Riverside office location today to arrange your initial consultation. Call us at 951-686-8190 or send an email message.
- Divorce/Legal Separation
- Post-Divorce Disputes
- Bankruptcy & Divorce
- Divorce and Business Ownership
- Property Division
- High Asset Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Same-Sex Divorce/Domestic Partnerships
- Ex Parte Emergency Hearings
- Move Away
- Grandparents' Rights
- Child Support
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders/Protective Orders
- Child Custody/Visitation
- How Domestic Violence Affects Custody
- Corona Family Law
- Corona Divorce
- Corona Custody & Visitation