Riverside Grandparents & Juvenile Dependency Attorney

From a grandparent’s perspective, perhaps nothing is as heartbreaking as watching child protective services (CPS) take away their grandchildren. Many grandparents are ready and willing to step in and provide their grandkids a stable and loving place to live. While CPS is supposed to give first priority to grandparents and other relatives, often its agents rush to place children in foster care instead.

Grandparents And Juvenile Dependency

The Law Offices of Schwartz & Godbey stands up for grandparents who are trying to keep their families together during a crisis. Attorney Catherine A. Schwartz has practiced law in California for more than 30 years. She and the rest of our legal team of experienced attorneys have litigated thousands of juvenile dependency cases in Riverside, San Bernardino and across the Inland Empire.

How We Can Help

Your best chance of securing the right to care for your grandchildren is to retain an aggressive attorney who knows the California juvenile dependency procedures and what it takes to keep the children from getting lost in the system. One of our lawyers will keep in touch with the kids’ social worker and otherwise make sure your voice is heard. We will not stop until every avenue is exhausted.

Your Grandchildren Need You. Call Us Today.

CPS moves quickly once it decides to remove a child from his or her parents. If you want to provide a home for your grandchildren, you cannot afford to hesitate. Call 951-686-8190 to contact the Law Offices of Schwartz & Godbey today. We offer free initial consultations.