Murrieta Family Law Attorney
When it comes to cases in family law, you need an attorney who will make decisions that are in the best interest of you and your loved ones. Families who must settle issues in court require expert legal advice from a high-quality attorney who understands the seriousness of family law matters. Cases involving divorce, estates, child custody, child support, visitation, spousal support, adoption, or paternity fall into the area of expertise for family law attorneys, and you need to have one on your side who knows how to get you the best possible outcome in your case.
Legal expertise is a huge part of what makes a family law attorney a smart move for clients in need of help settling family-related legal disputes.To get the best result for your case,you’ll want to be represented by an attorney who is not only experienced but who also possesses integrity, diligence, great communication skills, objectivity, patience, and who approaches each case with thorough preparation. Family law cases tend to be very complex matters, so your attorney must have litigation skills that are top-notch but not be afraid to take a case before the judge if necessary.
How A Family Law Firm Attorney Can Help Your Murrieta Case
No one ever imagines having to go through family litigation for a divorceor a child custody dispute. However, life is unpredictable. In those times, it is necessary to hire an attorney who will not only negotiate but advocate for you and your family to get through the process with the best possible outcome for all parties involved.
For this reason, it is essential to hire a family law expert who will go above and beyond to work on your behalf. An attorney with expertise in Murrieta family law is equipped to work with a wide range of clients, highlighting their options and advising them on their rights as they navigate familial issues. Family law attorneys give each client and their family a personalized action plan because they understand that every family comes with its own unique dynamics.
No matter the reason you choose to seek legal help, you should be able to count on your family lawyer to represent you to your satisfaction. As your representative, your lawyer should be there to empathically manage the often emotionally charged situations family cases typically involve. Your attorney should be able to effectively communicate complex claim details and provide clarity for you to make beneficial decisions in your case. Your attorney should also be dedicated to getting you on the other side of your case as quickly as possible with the best result. We understand that family matters are serious, and your time is valuable, too.
A Great Family Attorney in Murrieta, California
Family law cases are generally very sensitive matters involving precious lives, assets, and a multitude of personal feelings. These cases require legal counsel from an attorney who is emotionally intelligent and professionally competent at guiding family members through complicated legal processes. The legal team at the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz is right for the job.
We manage all manner of family law issues, including:
- Legal separation and divorce. Separation and divorce can take a serious toll on both your emotional life and your financial state. We work to get you the best possible outcome during this difficult time.
- Child custody & visitation. Like the state court system, we put the best interest of children first and produce court-approved custody mediation for families.
- Child support. We provide legal counsel in matters regarding the statutory formulas which exist in California to help parents account for expenses and custody in marital and non-marital situations.
- Spousal support. We’ll help you negotiate an agreement for spousal supportin the event of a divorce or separation that has your best interests in mind.
- Property division. Property disputes can be a challenge in these situations and often end up before a judge. We can help you resolve property issues and have the experience to take such cases to trial.
- Domestic violence. Accusations of domestic violence are taken seriously in California. These serious allegations can impact all aspects of a divorce, including custody and visitation agreements. We handle these cases with extra care.
- Juvenile dependency and delinquency. We help families manage the juvenile court processes in an effort to reunite children with their parents. We also help resolve issues of juvenile delinquency.
- Paternity actions. When the legal parents of a child are not married, it’s often essential to establish parentage via blood testing. We assist our clients in developing child custody and child support arrangements once paternity has been determined.
- High net worth divorce. Because the stakes are high in these cases, high-asset divorces in California are often resolved inside a courtroom. Whether it can be resolved without contention or in trial, we have the experience to ensure your assets are protected.
- Military divorce. Military divorces have their own set of rules distinct from other types of cases. Our firm can help protect your interests, from military pensions to benefits.
- Same-sex divorce. If you need expertise in California-based same-sex proceedings, we can help.
- Modifications. Due to major life changes, a divorce case often needs changes. When custodial availability, parental relocation, or income issues arise, we support our families with care.
- Parental relocations. Parental relocation can lead to child relocation or a “move away” after a divorce. We have the expertise you can trust to get the best possible results in advocating to resolve such moves.
- Ex-parte emergency hearings. We swiftly handle ex-parte application requests (emergency court orders) in the event that circumstances may lead to the harm of someone in the family.
- Protective orders. We take your safety very seriously and have the resources to help you and your family. Whether you’ve been issued a protective or restraining order or need help getting one, you can trust our firm.
- Grandparents’ rights. We help grandparents secure rights in child custody and visitation matters. All members of the family can benefit from our representation.
- Guardianships. To establish a guardianship or establish the long-term care of minor children, a person with special needs, or an elderly loved one, contact our firm. We can help you through the process.
Contact The Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz for Support with Family Law Legal Matters
We put children and families first, so you can count on being represented by an expert advocate who will operate in your best interest from start to finish. Your proceedings will be in committed, qualified, capable hands.
Partner with the Law Offices of Catherine A. Schwartz for all your family law needs. No firm is more passionate about delivering results for you. Clients are the top priority, and delivering exceptional solutions to your problems is the goal. Our experienced family law attorneys can and will help. We understand the importance of providing knowledgeable legal support to you and your loved ones and will work tirelessly to get you the resolution you deserve. Contact us today to discuss the details of your case, develop an action plan, and get started on your path to results.